Hrvatska verzija je ovdje.
|Name and surname:||Slaven Brumec|
|Address:||Radnička 42, Beletinec, HR-42214|
2010, June - present:
- Koris d.o.o.: programmer, IT & BPMN consultant
- I’m a lecturer at the University College Algebra on the course of Business Process Modeling. I also used to teach business mobile application development on Windows Mobile / Windows CE platform. In the rank of lecturer I was elected in 2013.
2006, November - 2010, May:
- APIS IT d.o.o., programmer.
2001, June - 2006, October:
- IN2 d.o.o, programer.
2000, January - 2000, April
- UNHCR Zagreb, computer technician
Education and Certificates
- I was certified as OMG Certified Expert in BPM (OCEB): Fundamental for business process modeling according to BPMN standard, first in Croatia. Certificate overview is here.
- I got PhD with doctoral thesis titled Computing Clouds as a Part of Service-Oriented Architecture.
2002, November - 2009, February
- FOI Varaždin, postgraduate study of information sciences.
- I got MSc degree with thesis titled Development of Mobile Information Systems.
- MCSD certificate. Overview of my exams and certificates for Microsoft technologije is here. Transcript ID: 734531, Access Code: SlavenBrumec (Access Code is case-sensitive).
1995, rujan - 2001, travanj:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, graduate study of computer engineering. I acquired the rank of Master of Computer Engineering.
- English: good (5th degree).
- German: basics.
- French: basics.
- I can read Cyrillic script.
Knowledge and Skills
Development Tools and Programming Languages
Business process modeling:
- Excellent knowledge of business process modeling (according to BPMN standard) and business process simulation.
- Excellent knowledge of Bizagi Process Modeler and Bizagi Studio, including development of process-oriented applications.
- Excellent knowledge of IBM WebSphere Business Modeler for business process modeling and simulation.
- Working knowledge of Bonita BPM tool for business process modeling and development of process-oriented applications.
- Oracle APEX.
- Windows Forms.
- Excellent knowledge of business application development for Windows CE / Windows Mobile platform on .Net Compact Framework technology in C# programming language.
- Working knowledge of Android Studio for business application development for Android in Java.
- Excellent knowledge of jQuery, HTML, and CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, especially WebForms.
- Excellent knowledge of XML and REST web-services in ASP.NET and WCF technology.
- Excellent knowledge of ASP Classic.
- Excellent knowledge of C#.
- Excellent knowledge of Visual Basic 6.
- Working knowledge of Java for Android.
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Working knowledge o C (for Arduino microcontroller).
- Broad and deep knowledge of relational models and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL and Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Express and PL/SQL.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Working knowledge of so-called NoSQL databases, especially Azure Table, Queue, and Blob storage.
I’m very interested in electronics and information technologies, including free and open source software. If I don’t know something, but need it for business or hobby, I can learn it very fast.
2010, June - present, Koris:
- Programmer, software architect, and lead developer of prototype information system ISCP: The Sales Information System for Strictly Controlled Products. ISCP is intended for sales supervision of legal, but controlled substances and products: alcoholic beverages in Islamic countries, firearms and ammunition, explosives, pesticides, etc. Read more…
- IT i BPMN consultant and designer of future information system SOTAH for central processing of tachographic data. Read more…
- Programmer, software architect, and lead developer of information system SEOP for management of preferential voyages in maritime transport. Read more…
- Designer of information system SEOP for management of preferential voyages in maritime transport. Read more…
- IT & BPMN consultant in the project of health registers integration ordered by Croatian Institute for Public Health.
- BPMN consultant in the project of business process reengineering in the Croatian Health Insure Fund. Read more…
- Lecturer at the University College Algebra on two courses: one about business mobile application development, and the other about business process modeling, simulation, and process application development.
- Designer of document management system in Croatian Employment Service. Read more…
- Web-application developer (as freelancer) in ASP.NET technology.
- ILBA lecturer on business process modeling and process-oriented application development. Read more…
2006, November - 2010, May, APIS IT:
- Member of the team for reengineering of Zagreb Cadastre information system. I was software architect and application developer. We used ASP.NET 2.0 and Oracle DB.
- Member of the team for developing Zagreb Spatial Data Infrastructure.
2007, October - present, Ellabo, associate:
- Programmer, software architect, IT consultant and user educator for mobile warehousing information system Mob Trenis in the company Ellabo. Read more…
2001, April - 2006, October, IN2:
Developer in Microsoft technologies ASP classic, Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server, MS Access, and ASP.NET 1.x with C#; user educator. Responsibilities:
- Information system programming in Croatian Employment Service.
- Web-application development.
- Tech support.
- Development of office utilities for the Croatian Notary Chamber.
- Database administration and maintenance.
- Participation in development of prototype information system for health insurance companies.
- Associate of company Koris in development of mobile application for Pocket PC intended for usage by police patrols for discovering uninsured vehicles in traffic and fines’ collection recording. Technologies used: SQL Server, SQL Server CE, .NET Compact Framework 1.x, and C#.
2000, UNHCR Zagreb:
- Computer technician in charge of workstations’ maintenance and users’ IT education.
Other Interests and Activities
I’m a beekeeper and a science fiction fan. I love some outdoors activities such as biking, trekking, swimming, free diving, kayaking, and archery. I appreciate good role-playing games and turn-based strategies, both on computer and board. I’m father of two boys. I served my homeland as a signaller.